||JUBILEE PROJECT“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy” Proverbs 31:8-9 (NIV)
The Jubilee Project’s mission is to serve those on a low income by providing free debt advice, and food parcels for those who need it. This is what we do:
- Our walk-in, no appointment clinics are held every week.
[ click here for clinic opening times ]
- Prepare a financial statement, and sort debts into priority and non-priority.
- Income levels are checked and we make sure that benefits are maximised.
- Negotiate affordable repayments with creditors.
- Check that our users are using the most suitable means of payment.
- Apply, on our clients behalf, to various Trust funds to pay for energy or water arrears.
- Support our users on an ongoing basis.